Toggle menu

Charging for residential and nursing care

How will I pay my charges?

We will inform you and the care home of your weekly charge and they will make arrangements with you on how to pay it.

If you want someone else to collect your pension you will have to contact the Pension Service to make the arrangements. Whoever collects your pension is responsible for ensuring your charges are paid and for giving you your personal allowance.