Toggle menu

Charging for residential and nursing care

What if I disagree with the assessed charge?

If you do not agree with the amount of charges you have been asked to pay, you can ask the Payments and Charges Team on 01744 675351 to review your charge. You also have the right to complain through the council's Complaints Procedure.