Toggle menu

Dispute a Housing Benefit decision

What should I do if I disagree with your decision?

A person affected can query our decision and request further information (Statement of Reasons) about the decision. We will give you an explanation, sometimes over the phone. After you receive your explanation, you can appeal or request a revision of our decision.