Toggle menu

Dispute a Housing Benefit decision

How do I ask for a revision?

The affected person must write to us within one calendar month of the date on the notification letter. In the request for revision, the person affected must state why they feel the decision is wrong.

In exceptional circumstances, we will extend the time limit for requesting a decision to be revised. The person affected must write to us giving reasons for not requesting a revision at the appropriate time.

We will not consider a later request for a revision where the request is made 13 months after the decision notice was first issued.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon