Toggle menu

Direct payments guidance

Further advice

Employer advice

Your employer insurance company will offer free employment advice.

HM Revenue and Customs guidance is available from their Enquiry Centre or website at

The Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service provides information, advice, training, conciliation and other services for employers and employees to help prevent or resolve workplace problems. 

General advice

St Helens Borough Council - find information adult care and support services in St Helens.

GOV.UK is the government's site, providing information about all aspects of employment.

NHS Choices is the NHS website providing information about health and a guide to social care, including free confidential advice and support for carers.

Workplace pension advice

The Pension Regulator offers information and guidance on workplace pensions and automatic enrolment.

Tel: 0345 600 1011

NEST Pensions is the workplace pensions scheme set up by the Government.

Tel: 0300 020 0090